Step out with the “Danilos Cares Tote” and wear a masterpiece of hope. This tote features the vibrant artwork of Leticia Banegas, capturing the innocent joy of two Honduran girls—a testament to resilience. Your purchase extends beyond style, directly funding our February backpack event to empower young learners. Carry a story, champion a cause.
This tote bag is manufactured in a high quality and sturdy canvas; a durable fabric made out of cotton.
- Protect from direct sunlight, heat, water, greasy substances, perfumes, and cosmetics.
- Be cautious with dark or new clothing to prevent dye transfer.
- No need for maintenance creams.
- Avoid overfilling; store in the dust bag.
- Repair and Care Service Danilos offers an at-cost repair service to extend the life of our high-quality leather products.
For further assistance, contact our customer support team. Thank you for choosing Danilos.
Fit and Size:
18 x 13 x 11”
Based on color settings of specific monitors, it may appear different than the original color.
Shipping & taxes not included